At Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry, our goal is to make a difference in your child’s dental experience. But what’s so different about our office? What makes our approach to dental care for children unique?
A LOCAL LEGACY
For over 30 years, we have been a local and trusted resource for promoting children’s oral health.
- Many, many kids in your community, and very likely, many of their friends, have smiles and grins that have been cared for at Small to Tall.
- In fact, a number of parents were once patients who received care by providers at Small to Tall, and now bring their kids to enjoy the same experience!
- Many of our team members were also patients of the practice and now provide other kids with the same care they once received.
- Several pediatricians, physicians, and local dental providers entrust their own children’s dental care with Small to Tall.
We are a diverse group of doctors and team members raising our own families in the immediate area, making us a practice that is deeply committed to the community. We enjoy partnering with local organizations and charities dedicated to happy and healthy kids in our region.
When it comes to your children, wouldn’t you like them to receive a dental experience that is specially tailored to their needs at any age? What if they have special health concerns? What if they’re nervous from a previous experience? At Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry, children receive care from board certified pediatric dentists specially trained and educated, with years of additional training beyond dental school to ensure that your child receives care that is appropriate and specific to their needs. A good friend and colleague of ours, Dr. Ann Bynum, shares with you the importance of seeing a pediatric dentist.
GROWING OPTIONS FOR GROWING KIDS
Every child is different, and that is why we care to provide parents with a variety of options to help each child feel comfortable in receiving dental care. At Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry we pride ourselves on providing options. Flavors of toothpaste and prize choices are fun for the little ones; but here are a few of the potentially game-changing choices parents may like to exercise for their children:
- Male dentist vs. Female dentist: some kids simply respond better with women, and some better with men. Fortunately, we have both! Whether your child sees Drs. Scott, Ben or Greg, or if they prefer to see Dr. Rosaleen, we are happy make sure each child feels comfortable with whom they see for their care.
- A wide variety of treatment options: with multiple experienced providers offering an array of skills and training, our practice is equipped to tailor your child’s dental care to their specific needs and preferences, from materials, services, range of sedation, and treatment options.
A PLACE TO PLAY, HAVE FUN, AND BE HEALTHY
Recently constructed in 2015, the new Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry building invites children and their families into a warm and open environment with:
- Our custom “small” door in the entry way, sure to delight children from the start
- A modern and life-size tree house in the waiting room (anticipated installation November 2015)
- Bright, open and comfortable treatment rooms for patients and parents
- Ceiling mounted TVs for relaxing with movies during dental care appointments
Not all dental offices are the same, which is why we do our best to be unique, offer something special, and serve as your go-to team; Making a difference for your children from Small to Tall.