COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
December 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE:
We are excited to be open and seeing patients! Your child’s good oral health affects them both physically and emotionally, and we consider the ability to partner with you in taking care of them to be an essential service. It’s also important to us that you feel safe when spending time in our office. You can rest assured, knowing that dental care is safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and there are no reported cases of COVID-19 being contracted in a dental setting anywhere in the world. Coming to the dentist does look different during this time, however. We have the honor of caring for many medically compromised children in our practice and we respectfully ask that you consider the entire Small to Tall family when you visit the office.
Here’s what you can expect:
–PRIOR TO ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT: Please find the appropriate documents here on the website to print and bring with you to help expedite the check in process. Please arrive 10 minutes early if you are unable to print this information ahead of time.
–New Patients: Print the new patient packet and COVID 19 screening questions.
–Routine cleanings and exams: Health history update and COVID 19 screening questions.
Filling and sealants appointments: COVID-19 screening questions.
Tongue Tie appointments: tongue tie packet and COVID-19 screening questions.
– When you arrive, a designated staff member positioned inside the front door will assist you with signing in and collecting the appropriate paperwork.
– Temperatures will be taken on all individuals at the designated position in front of our building. Any household with a temperature at or above the CDC threshold of 100.4 F will be asked to reschedule.
– We ask that you wait in your car until a helper welcomes you into the building and that each child be accompanied by only one other person. Siblings without appointments should remain in the car with a supervising adult. Special accommodations may be made, but we are trying to limit the number of people in the building to keep our community healthy.
– Masks are required in the building, in accordance with current Washington state law. Accommodations are made for young children and individuals with special needs.
– The treehouse is closed at this time and there are no books or magazines in our reception area or private treatment rooms. For your comfort while you wait for child’s treatment to be completed, please feel free to bring your own books and games for the visit!
We are here to assist you with this process and answer any questions that may arise. The care and safety of our community and patients is our top priority as we strive to continue providing the same high quality and fun experience you’ve come to expect at Small to Tall.
Feel free to print out the COVID-19 screening questions here on our website
Top Rated Pediatric Dentist in Olympia, WA
From the early stages of teething to your child’s first dental visit we can help here in Olympia.
A professional dental cleaning at least twice a year can improve your dental health.
Sedation dentistry uses medication to help patients relax during dental procedures.
Top Rated Pediatric Dentist in Olympia
Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry in Olympia, WA strives to be the best pediatric dental office in Olympia.
We take pride in providing the highest quality pediatric dental care to infants, kids, and teens in the Olympia, WA area. From regular dental check-ups to emergency pediatric dental services, Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry does an excellent job of providing the best pediatric dental services in Thurston County. Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry fixes cavities, provides sedation dentistry, and laser tongue tie correction in additional to other standard pediatric dental services. Small to Tall Pediatric Dental patients often come from Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Elma, Montesano, Chehalis, Olympia, Dupont, McCleary, Shelton, Centralia, Lacey, and Tumwater, WA. We strive to be the best pediatric dentists for children in the Olympia area and we have both male and female pediatric dentists. Our pediatric dentists are focused on helping your child feel relaxed and at ease through the whole pediatric dental process.
Small to Tall Overview
Patient Parent Testimonial
Meet the Doctors
Meet the Doctors
Drs. Rowley, Ruder, Shavron, and Craig understand the need to provide the highest standard of treatment in repairing decayed teeth and maintaining gum health, and feel that an equally important service is to build each child’s confidence and trust in this environment. Our doctors lecture locally and nationally on pediatric dentistry and practice management, and are published in several peer-reviewed publications.